Job no: 502998
Work type: Full time
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Surrounds
Are you looking for a new challenge?
The Australian Venue Co. family are looking for an enthusiastic and innovative Property Manager to join our internal property team!
As the Property Manager, you will be responsible for managing the portfolio of leases including rental payments, maintenance schedules, lease renewal coordination and all other general lease obligations.
What does the role involve?
- Managing strong landlord relationships
- Ensuring AVC is compliant with all lease provisions
- A positive and prompt response to all key stakeholders
- Collection, analysis and reporting of statistical and financial data as required to provide accurate and current assessment of property management objectives
- Environmental health and safety and quality programs are implemented in coordination and conjunction with the owner’s goals and objectives
- Maintaining all necessary financial records and lease files using Lease Eagle
- Conduct or prepare due diligence for acquisitions or divestments
What we need
- At least 4-5 years’ experience in a property management role with a major real estate services firm or asset manager, ideally with a focus on retail or hospitality property
- Bachelor level qualifications in commerce, property or building
- Appropriate professional memberships and qualifications
- Lease Eagle experience preferred
- Ability to display and demonstrate an inherent capability to use effective negotiating and influencing skills in a consultative and constructive manner
- Work effectively in a team assisting colleagues to complete tasks and achieve team KPI’s and timelines in accordance with the organisations policies and procedures
- Developed and maintained effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders as related to job role
- Attention to detail
- Strong team ethic and a proven collaborative style
- Strong problem solving skills
- Organised and practical
So, why choose us?
Australian Venue Co. are a growing business who are looking for dynamic team players to help us keep up with the pace! We operate some of Melbourne's classics such as the Provincial, The Smith & everyone's favorite bottomless brunch hotspot, Fargo & Co!
With no signs of slowing down, our continued growth provides you with boundless career development potential! Every Venue we open offers world-class hospitality opportunities and we need people like you on the ground to continue to build on that success!
What you will be served in return
An opportunity to start a career with Australian Venue Co! We offer you the chance to work in a dynamic company where we welcome and encourage innovative ideas. We offer a competitive salary and always reward hard work and success.
Where do I sign Up?
Apply now or jump onto our careers page and one of our friendly team members will be in touch with you soon, good luck!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend