Duty Manager | Dr Rudi's
Job no: 503049
Work type: Full time
Categories: Venue Management
Are you looking for your next challenge?
The New Zealand Venue Co. family are looking for enthusiastic, customer focused self-starting Duty Manager’s to join one of Auckland’s most renowned venues, Dr Rudi’s!
Perched on the 3rd level overlooking Auckland’s Viaduct Harbour & perhaps the best rooftop spot in the world for brewing, drinking, eating & socialising. Let’s be honest... what’s not to love?
So, why choose us?
New Zealand Venue Co. are a growing business who are looking for dynamic team players to help us keep up with the pace! We operate some of New Zealand’s classics like The Old Bailey, Jack Hackett’s and everyone’s favourite rooftop cocktail bar, Dirty Little Secret.
With no signs of slowing down, our continued growth provides you with boundless career development potential! Every Venue we open offers world-class hospitality opportunities and we need people like you on the ground to continue to build on that success!
What we need
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in stock & roster management
- Cash handling
- Has a passion for the industry and are committed to a successful career in hospitality
- Projects a friendly, enthusiastic and positive attitude always
- Enjoys working with others in a team environment, whilst leading from the front
- Possesses exceptional customer service and presentation skills
- Has both restaurant and extensive bar service experience
- Thrives under pressure
- Hands on management of the venue including day to day operations
- Maintaining and exceeding overall minimum standard
What you’ll bring to the table
- Communicate to a team of multi-skilled individuals effectively
- Manage bookings, private events, and key sessions
- Career minded with exceptional leadership skills
- Control labour effectively
- Ability to troubleshoot and think quickly
- Resolve customer complaints and ensure the highest standard of customer service
- Understanding of basic financials and ability to cash up
What you will be served in return
An opportunity to start a career with New Zealand Venue Co.in one of our amazing venues. We offer you the chance to work in a dynamic company where we welcome and encourage innovative ideas. We offer a competitive salary and always reward hard work and success.
Where do I sign Up?
Apply now or jump onto our careers page and one of our friendly team members will be in touch with you soon, good luck!
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend