Assistant Venue Manager | The Robe Hotel | + Retention Bonus!
Job no: 503099
Work type: Full time
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Surrounds
Categories: Venue Management
Are you looking for your next challenge?
The Australian Venue Co. family are looking for an enthusiastic, customer focused self-starting Assistant Venue Manager to join our team and work in one our most reputable venues in Adelaide! We not looking for someone to come in and manage our venue. We are looking for someone to come in, grow it and take it to the next level!
The Robe Hotel... located on the coastal front, hosting exceptional views overlooking the Southern Ocean, Robe Hotel is the perfect spot to enjoy a cold brew or delicious pub meal made up of local produce. Robe Hotel has plenty to offer; the 1985sqm site consists of a large lounge and dining area which can accommodate for over 150 guests, front bar with Keno and TAB, the only gaming room in town counting 20 machines, plus a beer garden and atrium to enjoy the sunny days!
So, why choose us?
Australian Venue Co. are a growing business who are looking for dynamic team players to help us keep up with the pace! We operate some of Adelaide's classics like The Brighton Metro Hotel, The Hope Inn & everyone's favorite, the Robe Hotel!
With no signs of slowing down, our continued growth provides you with boundless career development potential! Every Venue we open offers world-class hospitality opportunities and we need people like you on the ground to continue to build on that success!
What we need
- Relevant proven experience in the management of a service-driven food and beverage business
- Strong food and beverage knowledge
- Ability to manage a P&L, weekly budget, forecasting and COGS costing
- Career minded with exceptional leadership skills
- Experience in developing and executing operational procedures
What you will bring to the table
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- Strong customer focus and has a passion for the industry
- High personal presentation and projects a positive and friendly attitude always
- A high level of business, management and financial skills with a commitment of achieving outstanding results.
- Commitment to not just your own progression but are committed to assist in progression planning with others
- Strong compliance focus
- A commitment to achieving outstanding sales results
- Exceptional customer service standards
- Ability to engage with the local community
- Excellent communication skills
- Well-rounded experience within the bar/pub industry
- Strong problem-solving skills
What you will be served in return
An opportunity to start a career with Australian Venue Co. in one of our amazing venues. We offer you the chance to work in a dynamic company where we welcome and encourage innovative ideas. We offer a competitive salary and always reward hard work and success.
Where do I sign Up?
Apply now or jump onto our careers page and one of our friendly team members will be in touch with you soon, good luck!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend