Calling all Duty Manager's!
Job no: 503893
Work type: Full time
Location: Cairns & Far North
Categories: Food and Beverage, Kitchen, Venue Management
Are you looking for your next challenge?
The Australian Venue Co. family are looking for an enthusiastic, customer focused self-starting Duty Manager to join our growing team to work at one of our classic venues north of Cairns.. Palm Cove Tavern! We are not looking for someone to come in and manage our venue. We are looking for someone to come in, grow it and take it to the next level!
Where the rainforest meets the reef. A breathtaking tropical oasis attracting visitors from all over the globe – for us, this is home.
We’re all about embracing the laid back NQ lifestyle in our huge outdoor space, there are no secrets here just good times and tropical vibes on the regular. Exceptional food and drink is what we do, you can enjoy all your favourite Aussie classics with a nod to the tropics!
Kick back in the sprawling beer garden and dining area with family and friends, and enjoy the laid back al fresco vibes at Palm Cove Tavern!
So, why choose us?
Australian Venue Co. are a growing business who are looking for dynamic team players to help us keep up with the pace! We operate some of Queensland's classics such as Dunwoody's Tavern, The Barron River Hotel & everyone's favorite, Trinity Beach Tavern!
With no signs of slowing down, our continued growth provides you with boundless career development potential! Every Venue we open offers world-class hospitality opportunities and we need people like you on the ground to continue to build on that success!
What we need
- Has a passion for the industry and are committed to a successful career in hospitality
- Projects a friendly, enthusiastic and positive attitude always
- Enjoys working with others in a team environment, whilst leading from the front
- Possesses exceptional customer service and presentation skills
- Has both restaurant and extensive bar service experience
- Thrives under pressure
- Hands on management of the venue including day to day operations
- Maintaining and exceeding overall minimum standard
What you’ll bring to the table
- Communicate to a team of multi-skilled individuals effectively
- Manage bookings, private events, and key sessions
- Career minded with exceptional leadership skills
- Control labour effectively
- Ability to troubleshoot and think quickly
- Resolve customer complaints and ensure the highest standard of customer service
- Understanding of basic financials and ability to cash up
What you will be served in return
An opportunity to start a career with Australian Venue Co.in one of our amazing venues. We offer you the chance to work in a dynamic company with a relaxed culture, we welcome and encourage innovative ideas. We offer a competitive salary and always reward hard work and success.
Where do I sign Up?
Apply now with Seek or jump onto our careers page and one of our friendly team members will be in touch with you soon, good luck!
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend