Senior Assistant Venue Manager | + $1500 moving assistance bonus!
Job no: 504001
Work type: Full time
Categories: Venue Management
Are you looking for a new challenge?
The Australian Venue Co. family are looking for an enthusiastic, customer focused self-starting Senior Assistant Venue Manager to join our team and work in one our most reputable venues in the Northern Territory, Monsoons! We not looking for someone to come in and manage our venue. We are looking for someone to come in, grow it and take it to the next level!
Darwin's BEST PARTY HUB! Let’s not mince words, if you want 100% guaranteed fun, make your way to Monsoons. Perfectly located in central Mitchell Street, we party 363 days a year– rain, hail or cyclone! With epic club nights, a consistent line-up of renowned local & interstate acts, entertainment & more!
So, why choose us?
Australian Venue Co. are a growing business who are looking for dynamic team players to help us keep up with the pace! We operate some of NT's most reputable venues such as Smith St Social & Shenannigans!
With no signs of slowing down, our continued growth provides you with boundless career development potential! Every Venue we open offers world-class hospitality opportunities and we need people like you on the ground to continue to build on that success!
What we need
- Relevant proven experience in the management of a service-driven food and beverage business
- Strong food and beverage knowledge
- Ability to manage a P&L, weekly budget, forecasting and COGS costing
- Career minded with exceptional leadership skills
- Experience in developing and executing operational procedures
What you will bring to the table
- Strong customer focus and has a passion for the industry
- High personal presentation and projects a positive and friendly attitude always
- A high level of business, management and financial skills with a commitment of achieving outstanding results.
- Commitment to not just your own progression but are committed to assist in progression planning with others
- Strong compliance focus
- A commitment to achieving outstanding sales results
- Exceptional customer service standards
- Ability to engage with the local community
- Excellent communication skills
- Well-rounded experience within the bar/pub industry
- Strong problem-solving skills
What you will be served in return
An opportunity to start a career with Australian Venue Co. in one of our amazing venues. We offer you the chance to work in a dynamic company where we welcome and encourage innovative ideas. We offer a competitive salary and always reward hard work and success.
Please note: The successful applicant will receive the moving assistance bonus after 1 month of service with us!
Where do I sign Up?
Apply now or jump onto our careers page and one of our friendly team members will be in touch with you soon, good luck!
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend