Job no: 504005
Work type: Full time
Location: Adelaide - CBD & Surrounds
Categories: Venue Management
Are you looking for your next challenge?
The Australian Venue Co. family are looking for enthusiastic, customer focused self-starting Duty Manager to join our growing team! If you are skilled and knowledgeable in Food, Beverage and Gaming this is the job for you!
The Grand Junction Hotel located in Pennington is the perfect place to kick back and relax with friends and family!
So, why choose us?
Australian Venue Co. are a growing business who are looking for dynamic team players to help us keep up with the pace! We operate some of the most well known Hotel's and Taverns across the stunning state of South Australia including the Waterloo Station Hotel, The Western Tavern and everyone's favourite, the Payneham Tavern!
With no signs of slowing down, our continued growth provides you with boundless career development potential! Every Venue we open offers world-class hospitality opportunities and we need people like you on the ground to continue to build on that success!
What we need
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Duty Manager
- Multi-lingual (Preferred but not essential)
- Has a passion for the industry and are committed to a successful career in hospitality
- Projects a friendly, enthusiastic and positive attitude always
- Enjoys working with others in a team environment, whilst leading from the front
- Possesses exceptional customer service and presentation skills
- Has both restaurant and extensive bar service experience
- Thrives under pressure
- Hands on management of the venue including day to day operations
- Maintaining and exceeding overall minimum standard
What you’ll bring to the table
- Strong ability to work as part of a team to create a fund and inviting atmosphere for customers
- Ensure the highest standards are upheld for safety, compliance and cash handling procedures
- Flexibility in availability- shifts include late nights and weekends
- Demonstrate prior experience in a high volume customer environment
- Must hold a current Gaming Manager Licence, Approved Manager's Advance Gaming, RSA & Responsible Person Badge.
- Career minded with exceptional leadership skills
What you will be served in return
An opportunity to start a career with Australian Venue Co. in one of our amazing venues. We offer you the chance to work in a dynamic company with a relaxed culture, we welcome and encourage innovative ideas. We offer a competitive salary and always reward hard work and success.
Where do I sign Up?
Apply now with Seek or jump onto our careers page and one of our friendly team members will be in touch with you soon, good luck!
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend