Job no: 504512
Work type: Contract/Fixed Term
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Surrounds
Categories: Human resources
Are you looking for your next challenge?
The Australian Venue Co. family are looking for enthusiastic, customer focused Payroll Officer to join us! This role is a great opportunity for someone who wants to further their career in a team that prides themselves on culture and collaboration. This is a fast-paced role that requires a very strong multitasker.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager for ANZ, a high level of confidentiality, integrity and interpersonal sensitivity is critical within this role. As a result of continued growth, we are currently seeking an experienced and highly organised Payroll Officer to join the Payroll Team and assist with the payroll function for our steadily increasing number of venues.
So, why choose us?
Australian Venue Co. are a growing business who are looking for dynamic team players to help us keep up with the pace! We operate some of Melbourne’s classics like The Duke, The Provincial in Fitzroy and everyone’s favourite bottomless brunch hotspot, Fargo & Co.
With no signs of slowing down, our continued growth provides you with boundless career development potential! Every Venue we open offers world-class hospitality opportunities and we need people like you on the ground to continue to build on that success!
What you will be doing
- Assisting with the preparation and processing of 1 Weekly, 3 fortnightly and 2 monthly pay runs (estimated 5000 employees)
- Compliance reporting
- Processing new starters, terminations, and variations
- Investigating and calculating back pays and related enquiries.
- Process and reconcile Annual, Personal and Long Service Leave.
- Responding promptly to all internal and external payroll related queries via our AskHR Helpdesk system
What you will bring to the table
- Must have Payroll experience of up to at least 2000 employees
- Must have a minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a high-volume payroll position
- Micropay Meridian software experience, desired
- Human Force Time & Attendance software experience, desired
- Ability to prioritise, work with purpose and meet deadlines.
- Strong EBA and Award understanding
- Knowledge of New Zealand payroll legislation will be highly regarded.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive under pressure
- High level excel skills
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- High attention to detail
- Good organisation skills & able to work to deadlines.
What you will be served in return
An opportunity to start a career with Australian Venue Co. We offer you the chance to work in a dynamic culture where we welcome and encourage innovative ideas. We offer a competitive salary and always reward hard work and success!
Where do I sign Up?
Apply now or jump onto our careers page and one of our friendly team members will be in touch with you soon, good luck!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend