Job no: 504551
Work type: Full time
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Surrounds
Categories: Human resources
Are you looking for your next challenge? The Australian Venue Co. family are looking for enthusiastic, customer focused self-starting HR Manager to join us. This role reports into the General Manager of HR. This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking and industry leading hospitality company with a culture of collaboration across the HR and Operations team, partnering with two high performing but approachable State Operations Managers.
This is a true HR Management role in which you will provide ongoing support and advice to Venue Managers and act as an escalation point for employee queries.
So, why choose us?
Australian Venue Co. are a growing business who are looking for dynamic team players to help us keep up with the pace! We operate some of Melbourne’s classics like The Duke , The Provincial in Fitzroy and everyone’s favourite bottomless brunch hotspot, Fargo & Co.
With no signs of slowing down, our continued growth provides you with boundless career development potential! Every Venue we open offers world-class hospitality opportunities and we need people like you on the ground to continue to build on that success!
What you will be doing
- Remuneration reviews
- Award/EBA interpretation
- Provision of employee relations advice and employee support
- Succession Planning and Talent Management
- Providing Ad-hoc support to the recruitment manager
- Partnering with the wider HR, Safety and Payroll team to ensure best outcomes for all
- Support in implementing HR projects
- Knowledge of visas and sponsorship
What you will bring to the table
- 3 years’ experience in a hands on HR Management role
- A passion for ensuring best outcomes for both employee and employer
- Demonstrated commercial and business experience within a fast pace environment
- HR appropriate qualification/s
- Exceptional communicator who can seamlessly build solid relationships
- Exposure to EBAs, Award interpretation, and the Fair Work Commission
- Previous experience in hospitality is an advantage
- The ability to work autonomously and proactively
- A passion for hospitality
What you will be served in return
An opportunity to start a career with Australian Venue Co.in one of our amazing venues. We offer you the chance to work in a dynamic culture where we welcome and encourage innovative ideas. We offer a competitive salary and always reward hard work and success.
Where do I sign Up?
Apply now or jump onto our careers page and one of our friendly team members will be in touch with you soon, good luck!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend