Are you hungry for your next challenge?
The Australian Venue Co. family are looking for motivated, customer focused Bar and Gaming staff to join our team and work in one of our renowned venues.
So, why choose us?
Australian Venue Co. are an ever-growing organisation looking for dynamic team players to help us keep up the pace. Every venue we open offers world-class hospitality career opportunities; right now we are looking for the perfect addition to our thriving team at Salt Bar and Bistro.
Famous for their gorgeous beach front location, Salt Bar is the perfect location for gaming, weddings and functions- or a relaxed meal and weekly trivia!
What we need
• 2 years’ experience in a Chef role
• Food Safety Certificate and Cookery Qualifications
• Ability to produce high quality meals in a fast-paced environment
• Good hygiene and safe work practice in everyday operations
• Hands on approach to daily tasks
• Stock control, ordering, and checking of deliveries
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to develop, support, and mentor the team
What you will bring to the table
• Ensure both BOH and FOH teams are adequately briefed always of menu changes, and updates required for successful service
• Play an active role in working to encourage and strengthen the cohesion and working relationships between FOH and BOH staff.
• Takes advantage of opportunities to interact with customers, seeking their feedback and engaging in service recovery.
• Support our front of house staff in delivering outstanding customer experience each shift, through strong communication and sharing food knowledge.
What you will be served in return
You will have the exciting opportunity to start your career with Australian Venue Co. in one of our amazing venues. We're offering you the chance to work in a dynamic company with a relaxed culture, competitive salary- and we always reward hard work and success!
How to apply
Apply now with Seek or jump onto our careers page and one of our friendly team members will be in touch with you soon.