Licensing Officer | AVC
Job no: 505502
Work type: Full time
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Surrounds
About the company
Australian Venue Co. operates a diverse portfolio of iconic hotels and pubs throughout Australia and New Zealand.
We’re a big group, but at the bar we feel like a small one. Operating more than 180 venues, Australian Venue Co takes a local-first approach to our venues while providing specialist support at scale from our centralised head office. We help our local leaders create the pub that the locals want, by tailoring the menus, customer service, events & design to the local market.
We employ more than 5000 employees and help turn jobs into rewarding hospitality careers. Our venues are active members of their communities, with 100+ active local sports club & charity sponsorships across the country and annual national fundraising campaigns that have responded with impact during times of need.
About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Licensing Officer to help with the management of the group’s licences across Australia and New Zealand for our bars, restaurants, pubs and more! This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking and industry leading hospitality company with a culture of collaboration and innovation.
Based at our head office on St Kida Road, Melbourne, and reporting to the General Manager – Licensing, the successful candidate will:
- Prepare and lodge liquor licence applications for one off variations and temporary events/activations.
- Prepare and lodge applications to local councils for new licences and amendments to existing licences.
- Conduct weekly licence reporting and ensure all licence renewal applications are completed and paid.
- Maintain and manage information and documentation on the Company Licence Register and AVC intranet (AVConnect).
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in the hospitality environment
- Strong skills across MS Office Suite and Adobe.
- High attention to detail, excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and manage competing tasks
- A collaborative approach with the capability to interact well with internal and external stakeholders
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend