Duty Manager | Tom's TSV
Job no: 505514
Work type: Casual / Temp, Part time
Location: Northern QLD
Categories: Venue Management
Are you looking for your next challenge?
The Australian Venue Co. family are looking for a motivated, customer focused Duty Manager to join our team and work in one of our reputable North Queensland venues.
So, why choose us?
Australian Venue Co. are an ever-growing organisation looking for dynamic team players to help us keep up the pace. Every venue we open offers world-class hospitality career opportunities; current venues in North Queensland include The Royal Hotel, Mansfield Hotel Townsville and fan favourite Tom's Tavern.
With numerous gaming and function spaces and The Road House Grill restaurant (the first in North Queensland!) Tom's Tavern is centrally located and fun for the whole family.
What do we need from you?
- A passion for the industry and commitment to a successful career in hospitality
- A friendly, enthusiastic, can-do attitude
- Capacity to work in a team environment while leading from the front
- Exceptional customer service and presentation skills
- Extensive restaurant and bar service experience
What will your job duties include?
- Effective day to day communication with a multi-skilled team
- Booking and event management
- Effective labour control
- Troubleshooting and problem solving, including customer complaint resolution
- Highest standard customer service
- Basic financials, including cash up
What will you be served in return?
The opportunity to start your Australian Venue Co. careers in one of our amazing venues. We are a dynamic company with a relaxed culture, and we welcome and encourage innovative thinkers. We offer a competitive salary and always reward hard work and success!
How to apply:
Apply now on Seek or jump onto our careers page and one of our friendly team members will be in touch with you soon.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend