Duty Manager | Western Tavern SA
Job no: 505531
Work type: Full time, Salaried
Location: Mount Gambier Region
Categories: Venue Management
Are you looking for your next challenge?
The Australian Venue Co. family are looking for a motivated, customer focused Duty Manager to join our team and work in one of our reputable South Australian venues.
So, why choose us?
Australian Venue Co. are an ever-growing organisation looking for dynamic team players to help us keep up the pace. Every venue we open offers world-class hospitality career opportunities; we are currently on the hunt for a Duty Manager to join the team at Western Tavern Mt Gambier!
Western Tavern is a family friendly tavern, serving quality pub meals and refreshing cold beverages by our dedicated team 7 days a week. With gaming facilities, live sport and weekly trivia this venue is a favourite amongst the local community.
What do we need from you?
- A friendly, enthusiastic, can-do attitude
- Capacity to work in a team environment while leading from the front
- Exceptional customer service and presentation skills
- Ability to work nights & weekends on a 7 day roster
- TAB and lotteries experience is not necessary but desirable
What will your job duties include?
• Effective day to day communication with a multi-skilled team
• Booking and event management
• Effective labour control
• Troubleshooting and problem solving, including customer complaint resolution
• Highest standard customer service
• Basic financials, including cash up
What will you be served in return?
The opportunity to start your Australian Venue Co. careers in one of our amazing venues. We are a dynamic company with a relaxed culture, and we welcome and encourage innovative thinkers. We offer a competitive salary and always reward hard work and success!
How to apply:
Apply now on Seek or jump onto our careers page and one of our friendly team members will be in touch with you soon.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend