Procurement Coordinator | AVC HQ
Job no: 505557
Work type: Full time
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Surrounds
An exciting opportunity exists for a Procurement Coordinator to join a high performing team based in Melbourne. This role plays a critical part in the AVC growth story, focused on onboarding procurement systems and supply chain to new venues and acquisitions. The successful applicant must have a keen customer focus in order to support our venue community and to support the team with various significant projects.
What we need from you:
- High level attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Can-do attitude
- Strong command of MS Office (particularly Excel)
This role will see wide exposure across the organisation and is an excellent opportunity for those looking to advance to more senior/specialised Procurement roles.
What we offer:
- Great team culture
- Exposure across an Internationally recognised organisation
- The opportunity to develop analytic, strategy and negotiation skills
- Great staff discounts across our 170+ venue portfolio
How to apply:
Submit your application below!
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend