Managers Wanted! | Everton Park Hotel BRIS
Job no: 506212
Work type: Full time, Salaried
Categories: Venue Management
Are you looking for your next challenge?
The Australian Venue Co. family are looking for a Venue Manager and Assistant Venue Manager to join the team and work in one of our reputable North Brisbane venues, Everton Park Hotel.
Everton Park Hotel, although built in 1975, was fully renovated in 2005 into the incredibly popular family-friendly venue it is today. The hotel offers a great value bistro/restaurant, gorgeous function facilities, a lounge bar, sports bar, gaming room with state of the art facilities and motel-style accommodation. If you enjoy building rapport with the local community and are a natural multitasker, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
So, why choose us?
Australian Venue Co. are an ever-growing organisation looking for personable team players to help us keep up the pace. We are a dynamic company with a relaxed culture, we welcome and encourage innovative thinkers and we always reward hard work and success!
What do we need from you?
- Relevant, proven experience in service-driven food and beverage business management
- Extensive restaurant and bar experience
- Strong food and beverage knowledge
- Ability to manage P&L, weekly budgeting, forecasting and COGS costing
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Experience in developing and executing operational procedures
- Strong financial skills
- Compliance focus
- Commitment to not just your own progression, but the progression of your team.
How to apply:
Apply now on Seek or jump onto our careers page and one of our friendly team members will be in touch.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend