Venue Manager | Station Hotel VIC
Job no: 506353
Work type: Full time
Location: Melbourne - West Melbourne
Categories: Venue Management
Are you looking for your next challenge?
The Australian Venue Co. family are looking for a motivated, customer focused Venue Manager to join our team in Footscray at Station Hotel.
With a reputation for the best steaks in the west, the Station Hotel takes pride in a seasonal menu inspired by high-quality, French-themed comfort food using local and seasonal ingredients. The venue offers a variety of specials and functions/events; if you are friendly and a natural multitasker, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
So, why choose us?
Australian Venue Co. are an ever-growing organisation looking for enthusiastic team players to help us keep up the pace. We are a dynamic company with a relaxed culture, we welcome and encourage innovative thinkers and we always reward hard work and success.
What do we need from you?
- Relevant, proven experience in service-driven food and beverage business management
- Restaurant and bar experience
- Strong food and beverage knowledge
- Ability to manage P&L, weekly budgeting, forecasting and COGS costing
- Preliminary leadership experience with a view to training under the VM
- Experience in developing and executing operational procedures
- Commitment to achieving outstanding sales results
- Strong financial skills
- Compliance focus
- Commitment to not just your own progression, but the progression of your team.
How to apply:
Apply now on Seek or jump onto our careers page and one of our friendly team members will be in touch.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend