Assistant Venue Manager | Mango Hill Tavern
Job no: 506478
Work type: Salaried
Categories: Venue Management
Are you looking for your next challenge?
The Australian Venue Co. family are looking for a motivated, customer focused Assistant Venue Manager to join our team and work in our renowned North Brissie venue, Mango Hill Tavern.
Mango Hill is a crowd favourite, open 7 days a week for morning tea, lunch, snacks and dinner. With a large indoor and outdoor kids area, a busy sports bar and gaming room and a stacked social calendar, the venue is looking for a personable Assistant Venue Manager with the ability to build rapport with the community and multitask like a pro!
So, why choose us?
Australian Venue Co. are an ever-growing organisation looking for dedicated team players to help us keep up the pace. We are a dynamic team with a relaxed culture, we offer a competitive salary and we always reward hard work and success!
What do we need from you?
- Relevant, proven experience in service-driven food and beverage business management
- Extensive restaurant and bar experience
- Strong food and beverage knowledge
- Ability to manage P&L, weekly budgeting, forecasting and COGS costing
- Sound leadership skills with desire to train and develop under Venue Manager
- Experience in developing and executing operational procedures
- Sound financial skills
- Compliance focus
How to apply:
Apply now on Seek or jump onto our careers page and one of our friendly team members will be in touch.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend