Venue Manager | WA | Winter Village!
Job no: 502958
Work type: Full time
Location: Perth - CBD & Surrounds
Categories: Venue Management
Are you looking for your next challenge?
The Australian Venue Co. family are looking for an enthusiastic, customer focused Venue Manager! If you are looking to take on a new challenge in your Hospitality career, this is the job for you!
Please note: If you are an experienced Duty Manager, we would also love to hear from you!
From cozy igloos, warm winter cocktails and specialty food offerings, Australian Venue Co. has officially opened the annual 'Winter Village'!
Considering this is a food truck focused activation, we are needing innovative, fun & vibrant people like you to hit the ground running & make it come alive!
So, why choose us?
Australian Venue Co. are a growing business who are looking for dynamic team players to help us keep up with the pace! We operate some of Perth's classics like The Globe, Victoria Park Hotel & everyone's favorite rooftop cocktail far, The Aviary!
With no signs of slowing down, our continued growth provides you with boundless career development potential! Every Venue we open offers world-class hospitality opportunities and we need people like you on the ground to continue to build on that success!
What we need
- Relevant proven experience in the management of a service-driven food and beverage business
- Strong food and beverage knowledge
- Ability to manage a P&L, weekly budget, forecasting and COGS costing
- Career minded with exceptional leadership skills
- Experience in developing and executing operational procedures
What you will bring to the table
- Strong customer focus and has a passion for the industry
- High personal presentation and projects a positive and friendly attitude always
- A high level of business, management and financial skills with a commitment of achieving outstanding results.
- Commitment to not just your own progression but are committed to assist in progression planning with others
- Strong compliance focus
- A commitment to achieving outstanding sales results
- Exceptional customer service standards
- Ability to engage with the local community
- Excellent communication skills
- Well-rounded experience within the bar/pub industry
- Strong problem-solving skills
What you will be served in return
An opportunity to start a career with Australian Venue Co.in one of our amazing venues. We offer you the chance to work in a dynamic company where we welcome and encourage innovative ideas. We offer a competitive salary and always reward hard work and success.
Where do I sign Up?
Apply now or jump onto our careers page and one of our friendly team members will be in touch with you soon, good luck!
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend