Restaurant Assistant Manager | Brisbane
Job no: 503069
Work type: Full time
Categories: Food and Beverage, Venue Management
Are you looking for your next challenge?
The Australian Venue Co. family are looking for enthusiastic, customer focused self-starting Restaurant Assistant Manager's to join one of our most reputable venues in Brisbane!
Please note: If you are an experienced Duty Manager, we also encourage you to apply!
So, why choose us?
Australian Venue Co. are a growing business who are looking for dynamic team players to help us keep up with the pace! We operate some of Brisbane's classics such as The Waterloo Hotel, Riverland and everyone's favorite, The Regatta!
With no signs of slowing down, our continued growth provides you with boundless career development potential! Every venue we open offers world-class hospitality opportunities and we need people like you on the ground to continue to build on that success!
What we need
- Strong customer focus and has a passion for the industry
- High levels of attention to detail
- Hands on style management
- Inclusive management style by which the team is held to high standards but managed constructively and their progression nurtured
- High levels of personal presentation and projects the Company’s high levels of professionalism.
- A high level of skills with a commitment of achieving outstanding results.
- Proven experience in complaint resolution
- Ability to assist the Restaurant Manager with training staff in food and beverage
- Encourage opportunities for additional sales
What you will bring to the table
- Relevant proven experience in the management of a high volume refined dining restaurant
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong food and beverage knowledge
- Ability to delegate to a team
- Career minded with exceptional leadership skills
- Experience in developing and executing operational procedures
What you will be served in return
An opportunity to start a career with Australian Venue Co. in one of our amazing venues. We offer you the chance to work in a dynamic company where we welcome and encourage innovative ideas. We offer a competitive salary and always reward hard work and success.
Where do I sign Up?
Apply now or jump onto our careers page and one of our friendly team members will be in touch with you soon, good luck!
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend