Duty Manager | Salt NSW
Job no: 504421
Work type: Full time
Location: Gold Coast
Categories: Venue Management
Are you looking for your next challenge?
The Australian Venue Co. family are looking for enthusiastic, customer focused Duty Manager's to join our team and work in one of our renowned coastal venues.
So, why choose us?
Australian Venue Co. are an ever-growing organisation looking for dynamic team players to help us keep up the pace. Every venue we open offers world-class hospitality career opportunities; current venues in the Northern NSW/ Gold Coast region include Diamonds Tavern Varsity Lakes, Burleigh Town Tavern & coastal favourite Salt Bar and Bistro.
Famous for their gorgeous beach front location, Salt Bar is the perfect location for gaming, weddings and functions- or a relaxed meal and weekly trivia!
What do we need from you?
- A passion for the industry and commitment to a successful career in hospitality
- A friendly, enthusiastic, can-do attitude
- Capacity to work in a team environment while leading from the front
- Exceptional customer service and presentation skills
- Extensive restaurant and bar service experience
What will your job duties include?
- Effective day to day communication with a multi-skilled team
- Booking and event management
- Effective labour control
- Troubleshooting and problem solving, including customer complaint resolution
- Highest standard customer service
- Basic financials, including cash up
What will you be served in return?
The opportunity to start your Australian Venue Co. careers in one of our amazing venues. We are a dynamic company with a relaxed culture, and we welcome and encourage innovative thinkers. We offer a competitive salary and always reward hard work and success!
How to apply:
Apply now on Seek or jump onto our careers page and one of our friendly team members will be in touch with you soon.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend