Assistant Venue Manager | Payneham Tavern SA
Job no: 506328
Work type: Full time
Location: Adelaide - CBD & Surrounds
Categories: Venue Management
Are you looking for your next challenge?
The Australian Venue Co. family are looking for a motivated, customer focused Assistant Venue Manager to join our team in Adelaide at Payneham Tavern.
Payneham Tavern is a great pub-style venue that caters to all, featuring a large family friendly bistro, gaming room and sports bar. This role would be suitable for a personable Manager who enjoys building rapport with the local community.
So, why choose us?
Australian Venue Co. are an ever-growing organisation looking for dedicated team players to help us keep up the pace. We are a dynamic team with a relaxed culture, we offer a competitive salary and we always reward hard work and success!
What do we need from you?
- Relevant, proven experience in service-driven food and beverage business management
- Extensive restaurant and bar experience
- Strong food and beverage knowledge
- Ability to manage P&L, weekly budgeting, forecasting and COGS costing
- Leadership skills, with the desire to progress under the Venue Manager's mentoring/guidance.
- Experience in developing and executing operational procedures
- Strong financial skills
- Compliance focus
How to apply:
Apply now on Seek or jump onto our careers page and one of our friendly team members will be in touch.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend