Job no: 504586
Work type: Full time
Location: Sydney - CBD & Surrounds
Categories: Venue Management, Food and Beverage
Are you looking for your next challenge?
The Australian Venue Co. family are looking for an enthusiastic, customer focused self-starting Functions Manager to join our growing team and work at one of our more reputable venues in Sydney!
So, why choose us?
Australian Venue Co. are a growing business who are looking for dynamic team players to help us keep up with the pace! We operate some of Sydney's classics like Manly Wine, The Rook & everyone's favourite, Kingsley's!
With no signs of slowing down, our continued growth provides you with boundless career development potential! Every Venue we open offers world-class hospitality opportunities and we need people like you on the ground to continue to build on that success!
What we need
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Functions and Event management skills
- Relevant product and industry knowledge
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to upsell and promote the business
- CRM experience
What you’ll be doing
- Responding promptly and adequately to all enquiries
- Preparing quotations, proposals, function/event orders and booking agreements
- Developing and maintaining relationships with business generators
- Proactively seek opportunities for business growth
- Actively promote venues function facilities
- Introduce and sell the venue to the local market and beyond as a venue for cocktail parties, meetings, breakfasts, lunches and dinners, general functions and events
- Build effective relationships with venue and business partners (suppliers, clients, industry associations etc.) to ensure delivery of communication plan
- Maintain client liaison during lead up to function ensuring client satisfaction
What you will bring to the table
- A passion for food, pubs and events
- Flexibility in your approach to client satisfaction to allow positive relationships
- High standard of personal presentation and attention to detail
- Creativity, innovation and Initiative
- Achievement and results driven
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team
What you will be served in return
An opportunity to start a career with Australian Venue Co.in one of our amazing venues. We offer you the chance to work in a dynamic company where we welcome and encourage innovative ideas. We offer a competitive salary and always reward hard work and success.
Where do I sign Up?
Apply now or jump onto our careers page and one of our friendly team members will be in touch with you soon, good luck!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend